- Detailed explanations of all the information covered in the API 510 ‘Body of Knowledge’ including ASME welding requirements for pressure vessels section IX and VIII
- ASME non-destructive testing principles and application of Section V
- Pressure vessel design review SME Section VIII, weld sizes, vessel nozzle reinforcement, brittle fracture, weld efficiency factors, post weld heat treatment
- Pressure relieving devices, valves, bursting discs, setting, testing and inspection; API 510 inspection, repair and rerating of vessels, inspection intervals, inspection requirements, relationships to ASME codes. Corrosion, minimum thickness determination and remaining life calculations
- Inspection and degradation mechanisms of pressure vessels, corrosion and cracking mechanisms
- Erosion, common corrodents, hydrogen and H2S damage, alloy degradation.
For more information, please contactÃ‚Â email@example.com