DASH DOES FOLLOWING API TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 570 Piping Inspector
- API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector
- API 571 Corrosion & Materials Professional
- API 580/581 Risk Based Inspection Professional
- API 577 Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- API 691 Risk Based Machinery Management
- API 936 Refractory Quality Control Personnel
- API SIFE Source Inspector Fixed Equipment
- API 579 / ASME FFS-1 Fitness For Service (FFS) Part 1 (Level 1 & 2)
- API Q1
- API Q2
- API 6A,6D,7F etc
- API TES – Tank Entry Supervisor + Exam
- API 1169 – Pipeline Inspector + Exam
Downtime is oil & gas industry’s number one enemy!
In an environment where equipment is expected to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week under extreme conditions, downtime caused by equipment failure can quickly put a company out of business.
If your organization is an oil & gas company, equipment manufacturer, or supplier, do consider enrolling your technical and inspection personnel for the API’s Individual Certification Programs (ICP).
API Certified Inspectors/Personnel can help to predict equipment failure before it happens, eliminate or reduce downtime, increase plant safety & reliability, and apparently saving you time & money. API Certified Inspectors/Personnel are recognized worldwide as professionals who is capable of performing in accordance with the latest and most acceptable industry inspection practices.
With proven track record for more than 20 years, DASH Training House continues to be the most preferred API Training Provider in Asia Pacific. We have consistently produce API Certified Inspectors since year 2000 and will continue to develop competent Technical professionals to meet the growing industry demand.
If you are seeking for knowledge upgrade or intend to pursue the API Certification Exam, we encourage you to experience our top notch API Trainings. It adds value to your professional career as information is presented in a hands-on and practical way that can be applied to real world situations.
API Certification Exam
For more information, please go to www.api.org
API exam services
Since year 2004, DASH Training House provides advice, guidance and payment services for candidates who are interested to enrol in the API Certification Exam; as a value added service. Please feel free to reach us at email@example.com should you have any queries.
With the new procedures in place, candidate is required to submit the API Exam application via ICP Online Portal. Payment of API exam fee can be made directly to American Petroleum Institute or through DASH Training House (with a minimal Administration Fee).
- Application and payment deadline to API is 8 weeks prior to exam window.
- Application and payment deadline to DASH Training House is 11 weeks prior to exam window.
API will not review, process or schedule any application without payment. Candidate is solely responsible to meet the application and payment deadline. Otherwise, candidate will either be charged a late fee of USD 150 or miss the desired exam date. DASH Training House is not liable on the penalties imposed.