We offer preparatory audit services for API Certification such as:
- API Spec Q1
- API Spec Q2
- API Product Monograms
- Supplier Audits – Second Party & Third Party Audit
- Self-assessment before API Audits – Second Party Audits
- Customer Audits – Second Party and Third Party Audits
- Design package assessment
- Design Verification services
- Design Validation services – PR2 Testing of API products
- Third Party Inspection Service to PR2 Testing
- Reva Phoenix’s approach of comprehensive Product / Process and System audit methodology imparts robustness to the auditing process.
We at DASH believe that a successful system assessment requires a well-defined, fact based, repeatable process assessment that could be carried out with the assistance of our Expert Auditors. Our assessment provides an opportunity to groom your auditors.
We undertake outsourced assignments of our esteemed clients to audit for Quality / Environment & Safety Management Systems
DASH Auditors have audited and assessed quality systems at facilities employing from ten to more than twenty thousand workers in over 20 Countries. This experience, along with a thorough understanding of the various standards, ensures prompt, accurate and beneficial results to our Customers.
DASH provides services for supplier manufacturing and quality capabilities to ensure that suppliers maintain the quality standards of you and your customers by verifying that equipment and materials conform to contractual specifications. Supplier survey includes check on experience, technical resources, production capacity, quality control procedures and systems.
Call our expert Auditors for an assessment of your organization in-line with DASH’s Business Excellence Model, developed for the Oil & Gas Industry. Listen to the experts to decide on your line of action
Please call our office or write to our Business Management executives at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how dash Consulting can assist your organization achieve API Audit Services.
- Organizations applying for licensing under the API Monogram Program must develop and maintain a quality manual that describes their quality management system and how it conforms to the requirements of API Spec Q1.
- Organizations participating in the API Monogram Program must also demonstrate continued ability to meet the technical requirements identified in the applicable API product specification(s).
- Organizations applying only for ISO 9001 Registration must have quality manuals and quality management systems that conform with the ISO 9001 standard. Companies applying for API Spec Q1 Registration must have quality manuals and quality management systems in conformance with API Spec Q1. Companies applying for API Spec Q2 Registration must have quality manuals and quality management systems in conformance with API Spec Q2.
- Companies applying for ISO 14001 Registration are not required to develop or maintain a manual but must have environmental management systems that conform with the ISO 14001 standard.
- Companies applying for OHSAS 18001 Registration are not required to develop or maintain a manual but must have OHS management systems that conform with the OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Prior to submitting an application to API, organizations must have had a quality management system in place for at least four months. This includes performing and documenting an internal audit and management review in accordance with the applicable standard.
- Submit the completed application forms, application fee, and the quality manual (if applicable), and the API Spec Q1, 9th Edition Conformity Matrix and/or the API Spec Q2 Conformity Matrix. The quality manual must be written in English.
- API will review the application forms and the quality manual (if applicable) for conformance with program requirements and applicability of desired scope of certification. Should application forms be incomplete, and/or should the quality manual be out of conformance with requirements, API will provide comments.
- For those applying for an API Monogram license, once the application package, the quality manual and the API Spec Q1, 9th Edition Conformity Matrix are accepted, API will schedule an on-site audit. Audits include verifying the organization’s conformance with API Spec Q1 and any applicable API product specification. The audit costs are at the organization’s expense.
- Those applying for certification to ISO 9001, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 may undergo a Stage 1 audit, once the application package and quality manual are accepted. Stage 1 audits are normally performed on-site and require organizations to provide the auditor with documents for review. These documents may include procedures, control features, internal audit reports, management review records, staff responsibilities and facility layout. Once the Stage 1 audit has been successfully completed, API and the assigned auditor will schedule a Stage 2 audit. These audit costs are at the organization’s expense.
- Stage 2 audits are performed on-site and include verifying the organization’s conformance with API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. API will make the certification decision on the basis of an evaluation of the audit findings and conclusions, and evidence of effective implementation of corrective actions by the organization (if required)
- Organizations licensed under the API Monogram Program will have audits scheduled every three years to ensure continued conformance with the applicable program requirements.
- Organizations registered under API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 will have a full system audit every year to ensure continued conformance with the applicable program requirements