ISO CERTIFICATION FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
ISO gives world-class image to your organization & customers, employees, stockholders, regulators, and competitors develop sustainable respect for an organization which demonstrates its proactive commitment to a quality management system.
- Expanded market access and reduced costs.
- Improved overall performance.
- lows small and/or less developed organizations to implement an externally developed system.
- Operating costs drop as rework is reduced, efficiencies increase and penalties due to non-compliance reduce.
- Provides access to – or a “license” to sell – the major international markets.
- Effectively controls internal processes and minimizes risks of failure.
- Keeps the focus on your essential challenges related to a quality management system.
- Objective based approach to the management system.
- Better process control, flow, and productivity.
- Reduction of cost, reduction of product scrap & rejections, improvement in product reliability.
- Better documentation of the processes and greater quality awareness among employees.
- Framework for continual improvement of each process.
- Customer focused leadership.
- Structure of result oriented operations.
- Demonstrate the organization’s commitment to quality standards to the outside world & in return buyer prefers ISO certified companies.
Different Certifications offered by us:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environment Management System
- ISO 18001 (OHSAS) – Organizational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 13485 Certification
- ISO 20000 Certification
- ISO 27001 Certification
- ISO/TS 16949
- CE Mark
- SA 8000 (Social Accountability)
- WRAP Certification
- Six Sigma
- Trade Mark
Certificates for Food Industry
- ISO 22000 Certification
- Organic Certification
DASH’s comprehensive range of auditing and certification services ensure that your management systems are optimized to facilitate successful growth.
Your product or service is only as good as the management system that supports it. At Intertek, we give you the tools you need to evaluate and continually improve your business processes. With a high level of technical expertise and a customer-focused approach, we look beyond the standards to provide audits that add strategic value to your business.
Our global network of auditors and technical experts is dedicated to helping you meet any auditing or certification challenge you may face. From sharing best practices and new industry requirements to assessing your performance against your own objectives, our team gives you the means to evaluate and enhance your business while meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
Services by Requirement
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Quality Management System
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System Revision
- ISO 14001: Certification and Environmental Auditing Services
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System Revision
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- ISO 39001:2012 Certification – Road Safety Management System
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 20000 Information Technology Management System
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System
- ISO 13485:2003 Medical Management System
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- ISO TS 16949 Automotive Management System
- AS9100 Series Aerospace Management Systems
- EDGE Certification
- Gluten-Free Certification
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Second-Party Auditing
- Integrated Management Systems
- Management Systems Training
- Global Supplier Management
Services by Industry
- Food Safety
- Other Industries…
We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements allowing us to provide certification for virtually every market in the world.
Whether it is confirming to your customers that you meet their quality, safety and security requirements, or social, environmental and ethical standards, or just to increase your market share by showing that you have implemented good practice and performance criteria, DASH can help. We provide those products, process, and system certifications that help you gain the competitive advantage in the diverse markets in which you source, manufacture, and sell your products.
Our extensive list of global accreditations allows us to certify to international and local standards for a wide range of industries. We also offer unique certification programs to achieve a more eco-friendly environment and assure products and facilities are meeting from restricted or toxic substances regulations. Our Social Accountability Compliance Verification programs will ensure you and your suppliers meet corporate social responsibility values, ethical standards, and best industry practices.
Our industries include:
- Aerospace & Automotive
- Electrical & Electronic
- Food & Agriculture
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Textiles, Apparel & Footwear
- Building Products
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Government & Trade
- IT & Telecoms
- Toys, Games & Hardlines