Whether you own or operate cranes, lifting or hoisting equipment, you need to ensure that they are safe, and in compliance with statutory requirements. That is where our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can help.
Why use crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection from DASH?
We are the world’s leading company for inspection, testing, verification and certification of all types of crane, hoisting and lifting equipment. That means that we can offer you the unrivaled expertise, experience and equipment to conduct professional statutory and voluntary crane inspection for:
- Material-handling devices: including cranes, derricks, fork-lifts, truck-mounted cranes, shackles, hooks, elevating platforms, and telehandlers
- Personnel handling devices: such as elevators, escalators, ski lifts, cable cars and mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs)
Our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can help you:
- Meet all associated regulatory requirements, with independent inspection carried out in accordance with all applicable regulations, standards and engineering practices
- Assure the safe and proper working capability and condition of your crane or lifting and hoisting equipment
- Maintain the capability and availability of your equipment
- Maximize uptime and planned outages to minimize operational impact
Trusted crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection from a leading supplier
As a leading supplier, we are accredited to perform conformity assessments, as well as statutory and voluntary inspections on cranes, hoisting and lifting equipment across the world. Plus, we can also provide training for operators of cranes and elevating platforms in accordance with local and international standards.
Our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection services include:
- Checking of brakes, clutches, sheaves, and wire rope assemblies
- Design studies and calculation reviews
- Dynamic and static load testing
- Inspection of all the structural load bearing members, including sheaves
- Checking crane girders, rails and columns of overhead cranes to assure structural integrity
- Line level and span crane gantry surveys
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) of load hooks for cracks and visual inspections for distortions
- Operational tests to assure that your unit is functioning properly
- Periodic inspections and inspection prior to use of mechanical, structural, electrical, and safety systems, as well as of wire ropes and chains
- Re-examination of all safety devices
- Regulatory compliance assessments
- Remnant life assessment
- Repairs supervision
Contact us today and discover how our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can ensure safety, reliability, and compliance with statutory requirements.