Non-destructive testing from DASH– ensures the safe and efficient operation of your equipment and assets by detecting defects before they result in severe damage, and assures compliance with international standards.
From construction sites, pipelines and refineries to shipyards and nuclear power plants, you need to monitor and improve the reliability of your processes and equipment. Our non-destructive testing (NDT) services offer you complete or sample examination of your assets, using well-designed procedures and highly trained and certified NDT inspectors. As a result, we can provide you with complete and valuable data, enabling you to make informed asset management decisions.
WHY CHOOSE NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING FROM DASH?
We offer you the most effective NDT methods to investigate the integrity of your equipment and assets. Our comprehensive range of NDT methods can help you:
- Monitor the integrity of your assets using intrusive or non-intrusive methods
- Detect defects and irregularities before they result in severe damage or non-compliance
- Save time and money through fast and effective testing of your assets and equipment at every stage of their lifespan – from manufacturing through to on-site operation
- Ensure safe and reliable operation of your facilities
THE EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND RESOURCES TO PROVIDE YOU WITH WORLD-LEADING NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
With a worldwide reputation based on a proven track record, we are the complete and global non-destructive testing provider that you can trust. For your complete peace of mind, our qualified and certified inspectors provide NDT in accordance with international standards. Best of all, with an NDT network stretching across over 40 countries, we can provide world-class non-destructive testing expertise and a local service, close to your operations – wherever and whenever you need them.
Contact us today to find out how our non-destructive testing service can help ensure the safe and efficient operation of your equipment and assets.
Some of our Non-Destructive Testing services include:
- Gamma ray radiographic testing
- Digital radiography
- Ultrasonic testing
- Phased array examination
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye penetrant / liquid penetrant inspection
- Hardness testing
- Positive material identification (PMI)
- Portable x-ray betatron
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) or stress relief
- Mechanical Integrity