Process industry and manufacturers are expected to maintain a high standard of quality control and quality assurance throughout their operations in order to ensure proper plant operations, reliability and maintenance excellence. High on the list of concerns is always the need to balance revenue and operating costs with safety and quality standards, which is why it is important to constantly evaluate and monitor company assets.
DASH s Asset Integrity Management Services are centered on helping oil and gas industries and manufacturers to extend their asset life cycles, employ an effective risk management system and optimize production safety by improving asset integrity. Through our wide range of services, we can work with clients to create a comprehensive plan suitable to their individual specific needs.
- Evaluation and Condition Monitoring of CP System
- External Corrosion Direct Assessment (ECDA)
- Fitness for Services (FFS)
- Health, Safety & Environmental Critical Equipment Systems (HSECES)
- Health, Safety and Environmental Impact Assessment (HSEIA)
- Process Hazards Analysis Services (PHA)
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
From concept, design, and engineering to manufacturing and distribution, we develop and integrate industry leading intelligence, research, and technology to create risk management solutions delivering a competitive business advantage.
Our risk management experts and consultants work with you to identify, manage and mitigate risks affecting your investments, infrastructure, products, inventories, supply-chains, safety, compliance, business, reputation, and other factors.
Among other approaches, we conduct Probabilistic Risk Assessment and Quantitative Risk Analysis (PRA/QRA) taking account of input uncertainties. We provide this PRA/QRA service for both existing infrastructure and new builds.
DASH’s engineers, scientists, and other technical experts have years of hands-on industry experience, and help guide clients to protect assets, extend lifecycles, assure adequate quality and safety criteria, and much more. At DASH , we help you determine risks associated with your products, processes, manufacturing, assets and systems, and eliminate or manage these, so that they become a competitive advantage to your business.
Our services include:
- Cargo Inspection Services
- Design Hazard Analysis
- Human Factors and Physical Hazards Research
- Offshore Hazard and Risk Assessment Services
- Petroleum Refinery Services
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Plants
- Risk Assessment Screening
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Safety Process Development
- Supplier Intelligence
DASH also offers value-added services such as such as extensive
Training,advisory and quality solutions specifically tailored to meet both your needs and overall market demand.