AWS CWI Training
American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector Course
Download Bro : 1 AWS CWI NEW BRO_2015_PAGE 1 (4 files merged)
OBJECTIVES : QA/QC Personnel
- Understanding the welding inspection requirements by codes and specifications.
- Testing requirements and make WPS/PQR as per the requirements.
- Understanding the welding metallurgy.
- Understanding the occurrence and locating the defects and discontinuity in welds.
WELDERS / GRINDERS :
- Understanding the requirements of codes for good welding practice.
- Familiarity with WPS and PQR.
- Welding defects and locating the defects.
- Practical tips for doing welding, like electrical parameters, hand movement, selection of rod, temperature, etc.
- Good grinding practice for defect detection.
Faculty: ASNT LEVEL III, BE-Metallurgy, Highly experienced.
Welding Trainer: 30-34 years Experience
COURSE DETAILS :
- Welding course will be based on ASME SEC IX specifically but will also include AWS and ASME sec VIII guidelines.
- Modules will be Welding inspection and certification
- Safe practices for welding inspectors
- Metal joining and cutting process
- Weld joint geometry and welding symbols
- Welding metallurgy and weld metal discontinuities
- Visual inspection and other NDT methods
- WPS/PQR as per ASME SEC IX
- Welding process at your works and improvement scopes.
- Case studies as per your scope of work.
On job welding training by experienced welding trainers.
We will be pleased to clarify/provide any further information if required.
AWS Certified Welding Inspector Course [ AWS-CWI ]
Course Contents :
- Introduction to welding concepts
- ASME family of standards.
- ASME SEC IX requirements
- History and development of STANDARDS
- Establishing the WPS,PQR,WPQ
- Welding Process in detail
- Introduction to Welding Symbols
- Quality system documentation
- Welding planning
- Management of WPS,PQR
- Practical Welding Inspection
- Revision, examination and feedback
Please find scchedule for details contact email@example.com
|Training Time||Training Time||Training Time||Training Time||Training Time||NEBOSH /IOSH|
|Every month||Level II Every month||Level IIIEvery 3 months||Feb, May, Aug, Nov.||Every month||Every month||FOOD InspectorFirst Aid|
|Exam schedule||Exam Schedule||Exam schedule||Exam schedule||Exam schedule||PPE Etc|
|Every month||Level II Every month||Level III Every 3 month||Every next month||Every month||Every month||Every month course and exam|