DASH has developed an excellent reputation and strong presence as one of the regional’s premier steel fabricator and erector. Our research and development team are striving to deliver the best solution in the steel industry.
Dash’s range of erection capabilities includes all kind of steel structures (low, medium and high complexity) such as:
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Office complexes
- Airplane hangars
- Airport structures
- Showrooms and production facilities
- Shopping centers
- Power plants
- High rise buildings
- Oil and Gas Structures
There has been a continuous effort to provide customers with the most efficient, effective and safest full-service steel construction. Furthermore, by utilizing the abilities and knowledge of our existing employees, Emirates Building Systems can successfully perform any size project and provide clients with premier construction resources. No matter the size, complexity or location of your project, Dash can provide you with personalized service, reliability, and quality construction you deserve.
Our erection team comprises of highly qualified, trained, and professionals who have carried out a large variety of projects for various companies in the region and abroad.
Our in house safety team insures that we have all of the latest in safety equipment and are compliant with OSHA regulations.
The erection team is well monitored by our engineering, plant and the projects management to execute the planned erection as per the schedule. Our goal is to provide a safe, efficient, quality service to all our customers across the structural steelwork industry.
Prior to the start of erection activities at site, a specific erection plan and method statement is developed during one or more pre-construction conferences and site inspections involving Emirates Building Systems , the controlling contractor, and others such as the project engineer and consultant. In this process, the following elements are considered:
- The sequence of erection activity: Material deliveries; Material staging and storage; and Coordination with other trades and construction activities.
- Description of the cranes, equipments used and placement procedures: Site preparation; Path for overhead loads; and Critical lifts, including rigging supplies and equipment.
- Description of steel erection activities and procedures :Stability considerations requiring temporary bracing ; Erection bridging terminus point; Notifications regarding repair, replacement and modifications of anchor rods (anchor bolts); Columns and beams (including joists and purlins);Connections; Decking; and other miscellaneous steel work.
- Description of the fall protection procedures.
- Health and Safety plan procedure
- Description of the special procedures required for hazardous non-routine tasks.
- Certification for each employee who has received training for performing steel erection work.
- List of the qualified and competent persons.
- Description of the procedures that will be utilized in the event of rescue or emergency response.
- Disposable of waste material
For over 13 years, our clients have relied on us to provide them with quality work, on-time projects delivery, and professional services at competitive rate. Our experienced staff is committed to completing your projects in a timely manner and within your budget.
Need help or have a question?