The components of a Pre-engineered building (PEB) are manufactured at our plant according to the carefully engineered design, drawn as per the client’s specific project requirements. This design flexibility allows PEBs to fulfil an almost unlimited range of building configurations, custom designs, requirements, and applications.
A pre-engineered building is a building shell using three distinct product categories:
- Built-up “I” shaped primary structural framing members (columns and rafters).
- Cold-formed “Z” and “C” shaped secondary structural members (roof purlin, eave struts and wall girts).
- Roll formed profiled sheeting (roof and wall panels).
DASHPROJECTS delivers uncompromising quality in this growing market, which has seen an increased demand for PEBs. Currently, a majority of steel structures in the middle east are PEBs.
The advantages of pre-engineered buildings (PEB) include:
- One source for the total building solution
- Fast track delivery schedule
- Lower cost due to efficient design and lighter structure
- Higher quality achieved due to controlled production environment
- Longer clear span options (without interior columns)
- Low maintenance requirements
- Quick turnkey construction
- Effectively zero construction waste
- Highly energy efficient and recyclable
Some of the applications for PEB’s:
- Shopping centers
- Distribution centers
- Exhibition halls
- Factory buildings
- Aircraft hangars
- Cold storage
- Labor camps
- Parks and sports centers
- Office buildings
- Residential buildings
- Multi-storey buildings
Every PEB project at DASHPROJECTS starts with our dedicated sales team. They study your project requirements and tender documents to ensure that our design is according to your project requirements and 100% in compliance
Our fully equipped engineering department and experienced design & estimation engineers ensure that your project has the shortest possible turnaround time and ensure that the design conforms to authority regulations and international standards.
We look forward to collaborating with you on your design and functional requirements to help achieve the best and most economic building solution for your project.
Need help or have a question?