Road Tankers - Trailers Vacuum Tanker
Sewage tankers or vacuum tankers are used to transport sewerage liquids or sludges to and from treatment or sewage plants, or for transporting heavy industrial slurries and admixtures. The sewage tankers are designed to carry out efficient loading of the materials with the help of stong pneumatic suction for effort free hauling. A high- pressure pump is usually provided to assist loading of sewage materials. They are constructed to be resialant to harsh hazardous materials and cleaning chemicals. Made from highest quality raw materials sourced from genuine suppliers, the sewage tankers can carry heavy load and are made to be very durable.
The sewage tankers are manufactured in accordance with the local/ international standards. These sewage tankers/ vaccum tankers are built for maximum output, making them very cost efficient. The design of the sewage tankers/ vaccum tankers allows efficient transportation and unloading of materials at the delivery site. The sewage tankers come in various capacities and are built to customized specifications for different applications. These tankers are state of the art in design and technology, made for high performance long term use.
DASH PROJECTS AND TRADING DIVISION has manufactured and supplied 1500 + units in the MENA region since 2006.
- Application : For transportation of Sewage water, Treated water, Hazardous Chemicals etc.
- Orientation : Cylindrical with outer rings for stiffening
- Construction : All welded steel construction - Steel - A 36/ST 52-3/Equivalent steel
- Electricals : 7 pin - 24V – Side lights, Reflectors, Reverse lights
- Pump : PTO driven vacuum pump
- Door : Full open type – With hinges at driver side at rear – Secured with set of clamps
- Sealed with neoprene rubber – Provision of greasing for clamp lubrication
- Safety Equipment : Pressure & Vacuum relief valve – To control pressure and vacuum inside tank
- Primary & Secondary cut off – To prevent water entering inside pump
- Combination gauge – Showing pressure and vacuum inside tank
- Accessories : Level Indicator – Slight glass – Showing level of content inside tank
- Optional 20” inspection man way
- Spare wheel carrier to accommodate spare tire
- Side & Rear anti run bumper
- Mudguards & Mud flaps
- Tool box & GRP Water tank
- Hose box with fill & discharge hoses – On either side of the tank
- Finish : Internal A. Sand blasting – SA 2.5
- B. Epoxy / Coal tar coating – Two coats
- External A. Sand blasting - SA 2.5
- B. Epoxy primer followed by two coat of paint (Color of customers choice/ As per local guidelines)
Need help or have a question?