DASH is a world leader in Inspection, Expediting, Design Engineering and Certification services.
DASH INSPECTORATE is an independent foundation with the purpose of safeguarding life, property, and the environment. Our history goes back to 2000 when the foundation was established in New Jersey, USA to inspect and evaluate the technical condition of oil and gas plants and related items.
Since then, our core competence has been to identify, assess, and advise on how to manage risk. Whether we inspect a plant, equipment, material or certify a company management system, or advise on how to do proper welding or preventing corrosion or detecting flaws, our focus is to safely and responsibly improve business performance.
While many of our services can be applied successfully in any industry, our main focus industries are:
- IN-SERVICE INSPECTION & VERIFICATION
- CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- GOVERNMENT SERVICES & INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Oil & Gas
Desalination Steel Mill
Food Processing Industries
The Company Policy is to ensure satisfaction of customers regarding quality and cost of our technology and services, enabling them to guarantee performance to the end user of the resultant product in terms of function, life cycle, cost & safety.
Moreover, the company also offers various training and certification programs as listed below:
- Third party inspection (Plant, Product, Process, and Equipment, Lifting Equipments, Escalator and Elevators, Scaffolding, Reshipment Inspection).
- CSWIP 3.1 and BGAS Training Courses
- AWS CWI, SCWI, CWE Training
- NACE CIP1, CIP2, PEER Training towards certification programmes.
- API 510, 570, 673, 650 training towards certification exams.
- Design pressure vessel, piping, process, cross-country pipeline, equipments, etc.
- Design review in Oil, Gas, Power, Electronics, Offshore, Civil Structures.
- Shutdown Inspection (Refinery, Petrochemical Complex, Fertilizer).
- Services for shutdown activities
- Overhauling of Equipment
- ISO training lead auditor and internal auditor (9001, 14001, 18001, HACCP, CE, SA8000) & consultancy.
- SIX SIGMA and WCM concepts training and implementation.
- Human Resources Development & Training.
- NDT Training (RT, UT, PT, and MT AS PER SNT-TC AND ACCP). NDT Services (RT, UT, PT, MT).
- Welding Training & Consultancy.
- WPS, QPR and other welding related works.
- Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment Inspection.
- Project Management, Expediting.
- ISO certification.
- IBR Inspections and Equipment Inspection as per SMPV rules.
Our key terms include –Third Party Inspection, Expediting, NDT and Training, Welding Training, CSWIP, AWS, CWI, NDT Training.
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Business Assurance
- Aerospace & Automotive
- Building Products
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Electrical & Electronic
- Food & Agriculture
- Government & Trade
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- IT & Telecoms
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Textiles, Apparel & Footwear
- Toys, Games & Hardlines
For more than 20 years, companies around the world have depended on DASH to ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes, and systems.
We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products. We help customers improve their performance, gain efficiencies in manufacturing and logistics, overcome market constraints, and reduce risk. We’ve earned a reputation for helping our customers increase the value of their products, gain competitive advantage, and develop trusted brands. Through our services, we help our clients to minimize the adverse health and environmental impact of their products and processes for the benefit of society as a whole.
DASH is the industry leader with over 16,000 people in 100 locations in over 20 countries. Whether your business is local or global, we can ensure your products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements. And our knowledge of and expertise in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdles is unrivaled.
DASH can sharpen your competitive edge
- With reliable testing and certification for faster regulatory approval.
- Through rapid, efficient entry to virtually any market in the world.
- With total quality assurance across your supply chain.
- Through innovative leadership in meeting social accountability standards.
- By reducing cost and minimizing health, safety, and security risks.
- By becoming a TRUSTED BRAND.